Bulldozempire allows you to make any type of audio recording (vocal or instrumental tracks, whole albums, dubbing, advertising voices, etc..) and music production (beats, instruments, soundtracks, etc..) with the highest quality and the best equipment in the industry, as well as young sound engineers, prepared and very professional, who will follow you throughout the production of your song, from the production of a beat to the realization of the finished song, or whatever you want to record.
After the audio acquisition, Mix and mastering are the two fundamental phases, to obtain a final result pleasant to the listening and professional.
For those who only know in general terms what the mix and the master are:
MIX: MIXING OF THE PARTS THAT MAKE UP A SONG, ENRICHED BY A WISE USE OF MACHINERY SUCH AS: EQUALIZERS, COMPRESSORS, FILTERS, EFFECTS.
MASTER: FINALISATION OF THE MIX, STEREOPHONIC OPTIMISATION, DESIGN OF THE STRUCTURE THAT WILL BE PRINTED ON A PHYSICAL SUPPORT.
Bulldozempire also provides the experience of its engineers and equipment inside for the services of Mix and Mastering Online, directly from your home.
Have you recorded tracks and want a professional mixing and mastering? Just send us the audio tracks with the online platform of your choice by following the instructions below.
- The individual audio tracks must all have the same starting and ending point.
- The single audio tracks must respect the original format and resolution (mono/stereo, sampling frequency, bit rate). However, a resolution of 24 bit / 44.1 Khz (or higher), in .wav or .aif format, is recommended.
- The effects, if a reference premix is present, must be exported on separate audio tracks.
- It is advisable to send a text file containing as many details as possible or some reference tracks to indicate to the sound engineer the reference sound you want to obtain.
- The tracks for mastering must maintain the resolution used in the mix, it is recommended not to use bit rates lower than 24.
- Be sure not to use any plug-ins dedicated to the master.
- Make sure that the maximum peak of the mix sent is between 6dBFS and 3dBFS, so that you can use the compression mode.
- If the mix already sounds loud and exceeds the peak limits indicated above, do not intervene on the master track but rather, rebalance your mix.
- Make sure that there are no distortion peaks.
- Send a text file with bpm of the tracks, tracking list in order of execution.
CALL US OR WRITE US TO THE EMAIL YOU FIND IN THE CONTACTS FOR INFORMATION AND FREE ADVICE.
Whatever choice you make we will be able to meet your needs, in any field concerning audio, graphics, photography, video and above all, music.